Legal notice and general conditions
The company canons SNC has been registered in the Vaud Commercial Register since 23rd February 2021, under the number CHE-353.523.893.
- Our wines are alive and can present disturbances when opened, remember to decant them 20 minutes before consumption
- Keep your bottles in a cool place, without temperature shock and away from light.
- The customer confirms that he/she is of legal age when validating his/her order (18 years old).
- Minimum order: 1 bottle
- Payment is made in advance by Postfinance, Twint or credit card.
- Prices are in Swiss francs (CHF), excluding delivery costs.
- VAT is included in the displayed sales price.
- The prices shown are subject to availability. In the event of errors or typing mistakes, all claims for damages are excluded. In the event of errors or typing mistakes, all claims for damages are excluded.
- canons SNC reserves the right to limit the purchase of certain products.
- The product illustrations may differ from the current vintage. Please always consult the product information.
- We do not accept any liability for unintentional errors or inaccuracies in the information and texts.
- The customer has no right of withdrawal as the goods cannot be returned to us.
- In case of a defective product or a corked bottle, the goods will not be refunded or exchanged. If the problem appears on several identical products, do not hesitate to contact us. No returns are accepted without prior discussion with canons SNC.
- For a possible return or exchange of one or more defective bottles, the container must be filled to 3/4 of its capacity and closed with the original stopper.
- The return costs are to be paid by the customer.
- We treat your data confidentially.
- The canons.ch website and its contents (images, texts, visuals) as well as all of our documents are protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of these contents without the consent of canons SNC is not permitted.